Administrator and scope of personal data
By consenting to the processing of personal data, the data subject authorizes the administrator Juraj Mertuš senior, tel .: 0903 562 882, email@example.com, Dunajská Lužná, Jánošíkovská 655/63, postal code: 900 42 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator"), in accordance with the law no. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act") processed the following personal data of the data subject:
- name and surname
- company name
- telephone number
Processing of personal data
By consenting to the processing of personal data, the data subject gives his or her explicit consent to the processing of the above data. The consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email or sending a letter to the contact details of the management company.
Name, surname, company name, address, telephone number and e-mail must be processed for the purpose of business activities with the data provider. This data will be processed by the Administrator for an indefinite period.
The processing of personal data is performed by the Administrator.
- Personal data may also be processed by the web hosting provider: WEDOS Internet, as, Masarykova 1230, 373 41 Hluboká nad Vltavou, Czech Republic
- Supplier of web systems and applications
- The data is not provided to another processor
Rights of rectification, forgetfulness and access to personal data of the data subject
Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act, the data subject has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time,
- request information from us on what personal data we process,
- ask us for an explanation regarding the processing of personal data,
- request a statement of this data from us and have it updated or corrected,
- require us to delete this personal data,
- If you have any doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.